Know more about your Product
- Blackshaw’s ‘Sophisticated ’ Viscose Jamavar jacquard paisley wrap.
- Made from a high definition viscose yarn this fabric is another semi-synthetic fabric derived from wood pulp. It is often referred to as ‘ Synthetic Silk’ as it has a good sheen with excellent colour retention. Its soft drape makes it luxurious to wear. The fabric also has the benefit of being breathable.
- The viscose used for this wrap has a good, heavy drape making it ideal for the colder winter months.
- The ‘ Sophisticated’ wrap measures 70cms wide x 200cms long and has a lovely contrasting pink border and black tassels.
- These shawls are woven on some of the world’s most advanced machinery in the Punjab region of India.