Know more about your Product
- Blackshaw’s Limited Edition Aztec Beaded Belt with Art Deco Buckle.
- Vegetable dyed leather has been used in the making of it.
- This uses natural tannins to treat and dye the leather. Vegetable tanned leather takes 30-60 days to produce.
- 90% of the world’s leather is chrome tanned and treated with toxic chemicals which dramatically reduces the life span and durability of the leather that should last for many years if treated with care.
- The natural colours in vegetable tanned leather produce a richer, deeper patina and allow the leather to soften naturally over time without cracking and becoming brittle.
- Vegetable tanned leather will initially be stiff before it is worn in.
- Tiny seed beads made from glass have been used to make your belt vibrant and fun to wear. These have been painstakingly hand-threaded by home workers to make the product you now see.
- Each belt may have natural irregularities making its design unique to your product.
- The heavy-duty diamanté encrusted Buckle is made from zinc metal.
- The heavy-duty diamanté encrusted Buckle is made from zinc metal . We advise careful polishing of buckle with a dry cloth to keep in new condition and careful storage when not being worn.
- We recommend that you only wipe these beads to clean with a lightly damp cloth and that you keep your belt stored in its bag when not wearing it to help keep it looking new and safe.
- Saddle Soap or Leather care products can be used to help soften if required.