Know more about your Products
- Blackshaw’s ‘Heavenly ’ Pure Silk multi-colour jacquard paisley wrap.
- For centuries Silk items have been valued, traded with and sought-after for its amazing ability to keep in warmth during cold periods despite being very thin and feather-weight to wear.
- Its lightness also means that, when worn in hot weather, the excess heat from the body is expelled, helping your body remain comfortable and cool.
- Silk is also hypo-allergenic.
- Silk is the strongest natural fibre in the world. Throughout history is has been a hotly desired commodity and has been a key trading tool playing a large part in East /West relations.
- Silk is amazing in the fact that it not only regulates body temperature but also has an ability to show the most beautiful pearlescent colours to their best advantage.
- The silk yarn we have used is dyed in AZO and Cadmium-free dyes enabling less damage to this yarn.
- These silk shawls are woven on some of the world’s most advanced machinery in the Punjab region of India.
- Paisley designs have been a treasured design for many centuries and are timeless and beautiful. The high-definition jacquard weave of these scarves means that each side holds is own treasure of wonderful colours varying on both sides . This allows it to go with a multitude of items in your wardrobe, dressing it up and adding flair and style to whatever you may decide to wear.
- These large shawls measure 70cms wide and 180cms long, allowing them to be worn in a multitude of different ways ( Refer to our ‘ How to Wear’ Blog)