Know more about your Products
- Blackshaw’s Aztec Beaded Dog Collar.
- Vegetable dyed leather has been used in the making of it .
- This uses natural tannins to treat and dye the leather. Vegetable tanned leather takes 30-60 days to produce.
- 90% of the world’s leather is chrome tanned and treated with toxic chemicals which dramatically reduces the life span and durability of the leather that should last for many years if treated with care.
- The natural colours in vegetable tanned leather produce a richer, deeper patina and allow the leather to soften naturally over time without cracking and becoming brittle.
- Vegetable tanned leather will initially be stiff before it is worn in. Saddle soap or leather care products can be used to help soften if required.
- Tiny seed beads made from glass have been used to make your dog collar vibrant and fun . These have been painstakingly hand-threaded by home workers to make the product you now see. Unlike many collars like this we have ensured that beads are carefully embedded in the collar to allow for harder wearing and longer use.
- Each collar may have natural irregularities making its design unique to your product.
- All the fittings used for this collar are made from solid brass making a high-quality product for you to enjoy.
- We recommend that you only wipe these beads to clean with a lightly damp cloth.
- Leather can be wiped with a warm damp cloth to clean and can be treated with a good quality leather care product to keep soft and supple.