Know more about your Products
- Blackshaw’s Stripe Beaded Dog Lead.
- Vegetable dyed leather has been used in the making of it.
- This uses natural tannins to treat and dye the leather. Vegetable tanned leather takes 30-60 days to produce.
- 90% of the world’s leather is chrome tanned and treated with toxic chemicals which dramatically reduces the life span and durability of the leather that should last for many years if treated with care.
- The natural colours in vegetable tanned leather produce a richer and deeper patina and allow the leather to soften naturally over time without cracking and becoming brittle.
- Vegetable tanned leather will initially be stiff before it is worn in.
- Tiny seed beads made from glass have been used to make your dog collar vibrant and fun . These have been painstakingly hand-threaded by home workers to make the product you now see. Unlike many collars like this we have ensured that beads are carefully embedded in the collar to allow for harder wearing and longer use.
- Each lead may have natural irregularities in its design making it unique to your product.
- The padded handle has a Brass ring on it. This can be used to clip to the bottom so you can wear the lead over your shoulder while dog is running free or to clip your poo bag dispenser to.
- All the fittings used for this lead are made from solid Brass making a high-quality product for you to enjoy.
- Leather can be wiped with a warm damp cloth to clean and can be treated with a good quality leather care product to keep soft and supple.
- We recommend that you only wipe these beads to clean with a lightly damp cloth
- We recommend the use of leather care products to help soften if required.