Know more about you Product
- Blackshaw’s ‘Suave ’ Viscose jacquard paisley scarf.
- Made from a high definition viscose yarn this fabric is a semi-synthetic fabric derived from wood pulp. It is often referred to as ‘ Synthetic Silk’ as it has a good sheen with excellent colour retention. Its soft drape makes it luxurious to wear. The fabric also has the benefit of also being breathable.
- The viscose used for these scarves has a good heavy drape making it ideal for the colder winter months.
- The ‘ Suave’ scarf measures 34cms wide x 160cms long and is ideal for wearing around the neck with an outdoor coat to add colour and flair.
- These scarves are woven on some of the world’s most advanced machinery in the Punjab region of India.
- Watch this Video to see your scarf being woven – Here at the factory